PSR Pillars (K-6) Enrollment
Discipleship continues the teaching mission of Jesus by providing catechesis to the children of our tri-parish family attending public school. Enroll your child(ren) in St. Mary's PSR Pillars (K — 6) in 4 easy steps:
- Review Program Info and Expectations
- Register and Pay Online
- Order Student Book(s)
- Print Class Schedule(s)
STEP 1: Review Program Info and Expectations
If you are new to PSR Pillars, please review the Pillars info page. Out of respect for those working diligently to provide this ministry, please note the following expectations for our families:
- Weekly Sunday Mass attendance as a family
- 75% class attendance for the academic year
- Year-long commitment to one parish location
STEP 2: Register and Pay Online
Each parish has its own registration process. Click the button below to register at St. Mary. The cost is $40 per family plus $30 per child for any child making First Sacraments (i.e. Reconciliation and First Communion). These fees are the same at all parishes.
NOTE: Due to its small classrooms, priority is given to St. Mary parishioners registering at St. Mary. Refer to the waitlist below. Registrations received after these dates are not guaranteed.
Grade 4 (as of Aug 19)
Grade 1 (as of Sep 6)
Grade 6 (as of Sep 12)
Grade K (as of Sep 13)
STEP 3: Order Student Book(s)
3a. If your child is NOT making First Sacraments, please order the Christ In Us Parish Edition Student Book at the appropriate grade level using this sequence:
- Browse to https://religionstore.sadlier.com/
- Click Login/Register in the top right to register for a free Sadlier account. (Note: If you created an account in a prior year, log in and skip to Step 5.)
- Register to Buy as an Individual and Ship to Home Address.
- After creating your account, add your shipping address.
- To begin shopping, click on the K — 6 image below (or browse to https://religionstore.sadlier.com/christ-in-us-parish-edition).
- Select Student Editions for each child and then add them to your cart. (Note: We are not using the portfolio workbook and you do not need to purchase any other resources.)
- View your cart to ensure you have the proper grade level book(s) selected and that each indicates Christ In Us Parish, Student Edition. (Note: There is only one book for Kindergarten and it is coded School Edition.)
- Proceed to checkout and enter discount code CIU30-22.
3b. If your child IS making First Sacraments, please order the Signs of Grace Student Guide for both You Are Forgiven and You Are Loved (two separate books) using the following sequence:
- Browse to https://catholic.market/
- Click Account/Create Account in the top right to register for a free Catholic Market account. (Note: If you created an account previously, proceed to log in.)
- To begin shopping, click on each image below and add both student guides to your cart:
- Signs of Grace - You Are Forgiven - Student Guide
- Signs of Grace - You Are Loved - Student Guide
- Note: We are not using the Student Activity Books and you do not need to purchase any other resources.
- View your cart to verify you have the two student guides selected and proceed to checkout. There is no discount code available at this time.
STEP 4: Print Class Schedule(s)
Reviewing and discussing lessons at home is essential to each child's faith formation. If it's not important to you as a parent, it won't be important to them.
Click the appropriate calendar icon below to print the class schedule (overlaid on the Springboro Schools calendar) so that you know which lesson is being covered each week.