We've got a great team of volunteers who help out with our Jr. High and High School Ministry. Here is some info about each of our leaders! If you or someone you know is interested in helping out with the Core Team, please contact Jeffrey Kremer at [email protected].
- Small Group: 8th grade, let’s go!
- Hometown: Kettering, OH. Fairmont, Wright State, and Notre Dame grad.
- Occupation: Youth minister (I work here!)
- Year joined St. Mary: June 2019
- Favorite Saint: St. John the Baptist
- Favorite Bible Verse: John the Baptist, talking about Jesus. John 3:30, “He must increase, I must decrease.”
- Hobbies: Frisbee, Tennis (and pretty much every other sport), Piano (played since I was like 10, I’ll write my own music and stuff), UD Basketball (go Flyers!), hanging with the bros (three brothers in the fam).
- Small Group: Freshmen, co-leads with Caitlin
- Hometown: Naperville, Illinois
- Occupation: Senior Financial Analyst at Kettering Health
- Year joined Core Team: Summer 2021
- Favorite Saint: St. Maximilian Kolbe
- Favorite Bible Verse: “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” - Jeremiah 29:11
- Hobbies: Singing (I used to be in a cappella!), dancing (I signed up for a hip hop dance class!), volunteering, socializing with others
- Small Group: Freshmen, co-leads with Dillon
- Hometown: Miamisburg OH
- Occupation: Student
- Year Joined Core Team: 2021
- Favorite Saint: St. Francis of Assisi
- Favorite Bible Verse: Psalm 30: 5 For his anger lasts only a moment,but his favor lasts a lifetime;weeping may stay for the night, but rejoicing comes in the morning.
- Hobbies: I love love love riding bikes and playing card games with my family and friends. I'm always down for a good hike and picking wild flowers any and everywhere. Watching sunrises and sunsets, especially while traveling. Swimming, running, and physical activity in general. Finding books that you fall in love with, now I'm not a big book reader but finding those books you get lost in is one of the best things ever. Cooking and baking with whatever you have (I'm not a recipe follower). And last but not least, relaxing with some music on.
- Small Group: Upperclassmen
- Hometown: Dayton, Ohio
- Occupation: Computer Engineer
- Year joined Leadership Team: 2021
- Favorite Saint: Maximilian Kolbe
- Favorite Bible Verse: Matthew 13:1-23 - The Parable of the Sower
- Hobbies: Playing board games, sketching, camping, walking trails, watching films, and reading!