High School Youth Ministry
High School Ministry:
We invite any and all high school teens to try out our high school ministry! Especially if you were just confirmed, it’s super important to keep growing as a disciple. Youth ministry is an easy way to continue to grow in your faith as you enter high school. Our Sunday night ministry includes a few things, from social nights, to small groups, to Eucharistic Adoration.
Our High School summer ministry meets on Sundays from 7:00-8:30 pm.
Calendar: High School Calendar, 2020-2021
What we do: Our Sunday school ministry includes a few things, from social nights (cookouts, kickball), to small groups, to Eucharistic Adoration. We want to create a setting where you can build friendships, share with other teens, and grow as a disciple of Jesus. The goal of our high school ministry is to make disciples.
1. Adhere to social distancing guidelines of a minimum of six feet apart.
2. Meet primarily in small groups of under 10 people, spaced outside or in the Parish Center.
3. Follow mask usage, according to state and archdiocesan guidelines.
4. If you are sick or have symptoms, STAY HOME.
5. Follow county health guidelines when serving or preparing food.
Mission Trips and Retreats:
We have a strong history of traveling for summer mission trips. While these were put on hold for 2020, we hope to return to our annual trip with Catholic Heart Workcamp for 2021. In addition, we’re hoping to offer additional, local opportunities like retreats and service events.