(View all recorded Masses on our parish YouTube channel.)
Message from Fr. Jim:
The Archdiocese of Cincinnati is excited to introduce you to Pray A Minute: One Million Hours of Prayer for Peace, Justice and Goodwill.
The idea is simple – with nearly 500,000 Catholics in the archdiocese, what could happen if every Catholic would pray for just one minute more than they already pray, every day, for the specific intention of peace, justice and goodwill? After some quick calculations, the math was clear: One Million Hours. If the Catholics of our archdiocese start in August and continue through the end of the year, offering just one additional minute of prayer each day, it will total more than one million hours.
Visit prayaminute.com to get more information.
Masks are now mandated for indoor activities in Ohio. We have masks available for anyone who needs them. The order requires those 10 years old or older to wear a mask. Additional exclusions include:
- those with a medical condition or a disability or those communicating with someone with a disability;
- those who are officiants at religious services;
- those who are actively involved in public safety.
All parishioners are encouraged to read Archbishop Schnurr’s letter to priests sent yesterday.
Saturday - 4:00 p.m.
Sunday - 8:30 a.m., 10:30 a.m., and 6:00 p.m.
Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday - 8:00 a.m.
Wednesday - 7:00 p.m.
Monday - 8:00 a.m.
RECONCILIATION (CONFESSION) SERVICE:
Saturday - 3:00 p.m.
PRAY THE ROSARY:
Wednesday - 6:30 p.m.
- Reverend James Manning, Pastor
- Deacon Steve Bermick, Deacon
- Deacon Rich Hobbs, Deacon
- Deacon John Lammers, Deacon
- Deacon Tom Platfoot, Deacon
- John Wright, Director of Music
- Chris Stier, Coordinator of Religious Education
- Jeffrey Kremer, Director of Youth and Young Adult Ministry
- Jan Donihoo, Business Manager
- Cathy Waag, Office Manager
- Dave Bush, Facilities Coordinator