(View all recorded Masses on our parish YouTube channel.)
Message from Fr. Jim:
All parishioners are encouraged to join Archbishop Schnurr, either in person or online, in a Holy Hour for Conversion and Peace today, Wednesday, June 3, the Feast of St. Charles Lwanga, at 5:15 p.m. The prayer service will be held at the Cathedral of St. Peter in Chains and livestreamed via the archdiocesan website.
I invite all parishioners to read Archbishop Schnurr's letter to the faithful concerning the brutal killing of George Floyd. You can read the entire letter and a beautiful accompanying prayer HERE.
Saturday - 4:00 p.m.
Sunday - 8:30 a.m.,10:30 a.m., and 6:00 p.m.
Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday - 8:00 a.m.
Wednesday - 7:00 p.m.
Monday - 8:00 a.m.
RECONCILIATION (CONFESSION) SERVICE:
Saturday - 3:00 p.m.
PRAY THE ROSARY:
Wednesday - 6:30 p.m.
- Reverend James Manning, Pastor
- Deacon Steve Bermick, Deacon
- Deacon Rich Hobbs, Deacon
- Deacon John Lammers, Deacon
- Deacon Tom Platfoot, Deacon
- John Wright, Director of Music
- Chris Stier, Coordinator of Religious Education
- Jeffrey Kremer, Director of Youth and Young Adult Ministry
- Jan Donihoo, Business Manager
- Cathy Waag, Office Manager
- Dave Bush, Facilities Coordinator